| My Utau
1st Place DragonOlong
2nd Place KinyoLee
3rd Place Zeroin-kun
for the winner, please notify the artist which owe you the prizes via note.
i will send your points now.
for the participants who doesn't win, i will send you your participants prize soon.
thank you very much for participating! ; u ;/
i will increase the prize again if the participants exceeds my estimate number.
however, i'll have to decrease the prize if the participants are below 30--
; u ; so, please invite your friends! <3
If you're willing to donate prizes, please tell me!
i will gladly accept your kind offer
Kurone Shou ref :
Mizuki Chie ref :
Miho ref :
Akio ref :
If you want to draw Shou / Chie, please pick one or two of these options :
1. Draw him/her with any vocaloid characters. (only allowed to draw with their official outfit.)
2. Draw him/her as a cover of a vocaloid song. (clothes may change depending on the song.)
3. Draw him/her with christmas/new year-themed costume and background.
4. Draw him/her with Kei style. (must be at least 3/4 body and wearing their alternate / official outfit.)
If you want to draw Miho / Akio, please pick one or two of these options :
1. Draw him/her with an anime/manga character.
2. Draw him/her with another OC of mine (you can find them on my gallery).
3. Draw him/her with a cool/cute water snake.
headshot/chibi/waist-up/etc is up to you. c:
.:: Prizes ::.
- 5 for every 'half-assed' entry. (max 3. you can submit more than 3 but you won't get the 5 points anymore~)
- 10 for every 'nice' entry. (the same as above.)
- 400 from suzuaki
- a chibi pixel from Haru-run
- a fullbody drawing from SouPoke
- 300 from suzuaki
- a chibi from shu-akira
- a headshot sketch from DragonOlong
- 200 from suzuaki
- a chibi/headshot art from suzuaki
~ The winner will be judged based on art skill, originality, pose, clean lineart, nice colors and fitting background.
The contest will end at January 27th.
After you made an entry, please tell me via note or comment here. Thanks!
All drawing contest entries will be featured here